- All intellectual property on this Site, including without limitation, the text, graphics and copyright works, is owned by us (or our relevant content supplier). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Site. You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is subject to copyright and may not be used (except as provided in these Terms and Conditions) without our express written permission. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third.
- The Materials on this Site are provided for advertising purposes only and are intended to be used for general guidance only. Nothing on this Site should be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax, or other professional advice. While all reasonable efforts are made to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, we hold no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
Your use of and browsing in this Site is entirely at your risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- we will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or otherwise, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to, or use of this Site or the content on or accessed through it;
- all warranties, representations and guarantees, (whether expressed, implied or statutory) are excluded, including but not limited to the implied warranties of suitability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property.
- If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this Site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
- Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit, including ideas, suggestions, information or other material becomes the property of Security-Assessment.com and may be used reproduced, published, modified, adapted and transmitted without restriction.
- Any forward looking statements, including statements about future performance and solutions may rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and be subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, which may be outside the control of Security-Assessment.com that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements.
- This Site contains links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Site links to.
- You may not link your website to this website without our consent. If you would like to link to this site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This site and its Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- Security-Assessment.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions by which you are bound.